You have two options- either take enormous loans to buy an expensive car (or) use a few cool tips to create car mods on a cheaper model to get that expensive look. Read on to know more:
- Vintage number plates: One thing that people never imagine is vintage number plate. Number plates with creative fonts and designs can change the whole look of your car. People automatically search for the model name.
- Headlight covers: Instead of leaving the headlights plain, add a stylish cover to them. Most expensive cars come with elegantly covered headlights. It looks as if the lights are in-built on the exterior body. Headlight covers give the same effect to your low-cost car.
- Seat covers and upholstery: One Mod that can totally change the look of your simple car is changing sear covers and upholstery. Selecting a youthful design like leather finish with imprinted designs like giraffe skin or leopard skin would complete the job. The more money you spend on these, the more elevated the looks would be. Do not worry about the budget. You have Couponobox for your rescue. Here you can get the best deals for car upholstery.
- Racing stripes: One simple trick to give the upgraded look is to change the exterior paint. Add racing stripes. That would make your low-cost car look out of the sky.
- Adding neons: Adding neons along the shape of the car would make it look very rich. It would be something like those used by the movie heroes.
- Wheel lights: Adding a metal cover (or) light in wheels can give a royal look while the car is on move. Obviously, your car becomes so attractive on road.
- Door lights: Door lights are simple to install. When they glitter while opening the door, your car certainly belongs to the high-end breed. People would never imagine that it is just a simple car with an upgraded mod.