10 “Cheap” Cars That’ll Totally Make You Look Rich
Having money is the dream. Despite the motivational quotes and philosophy that money can’t buy you happiness, everyone knows the importance of money in their every day lives. One of the indicators of affluence is one’s car. Not everyone can buy a luxury car. They can, however, be limo builders! So, let’s look at some used cars that have given these cheap cars a new, more expensive, lease of life!
- Nissan – The Fairlady Z (350Z) – this twin seater, the sports car was made from 2002 to 2009. A new engine, cool new features on the inside, and you are good to go. Priced at $8,000
- Rolls Royce – ’82 Silver Spirit – The Rolls is the ultimate rich person’s car. The ’82 Silver spirit sells for $9,900 and despite the miles on it, is still an awesome car!
- Maserati – Spyder (2015) – Great, luxury cars for cheap, or a good enough substitute. Designed by the legendary Gioretto Giugiaro, this car spells class all the way! Price at $18,800 on a used car website.
- BMW – M5 (2000) –This car was one of the fastest of its time, they are still in production, but have a different design. Priced at $20,000 if you aren’t too concerned about mileage.
- Fiat – Spider Abarth 124 (2017) –The makers of Ferrari aren’t exactly known to make high-end This stunner busts that stereotype in style. Priced at $23,000.
- Bentley – Arnage (2002) –This car was in production until 2009. And if there is one car guaranteed to make you look rich, it is the Bentley. Priced at $24,800.
- Jaguar – Portfolio XJL (2014) – This car is worth the money you pay. This is part of the longest-running series of cars produced by Jaguar. Priced at $30,000 and thereabouts, this is truly surprising but great!
- Cadillac – CTS-V (2011) – the Cadillac is something of an Americal pop culture icon. These fast cars are aerodynamic and also inexpensive in comparison to the original market price! Priced at around $32,000.
- Austin – Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII (1967) – this is a rare car, if you get it, chances are really very high that people will think you are worth millions! Priced at $38,600.
- Lotus – Exige S (2006) – stunning in looks, but not as fast as you would expect it to be. This is why it is priced at $55,000. If you are looking for a higher end 5-figure budget for your vehicle.